boot_error Forum Index boot_error
Not new, just more of the same...

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have you seen the dopefish??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boot_error fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: Have you seen the dopefish?? Reply with quote

ok so i was bored i was surfing the internet (love that phrase)
Anyway on the 15th of December 1991 (i was 3!) Commander keen 4 "Secret of the Oracle" came out, in one level, the hero, keen was swiming away from a giant green fish whos trying to eat you.

Anyway we all know the 1991 was along time ago, the makers of that game moved on and they have stuck this big stupid green fish in different games, as of now it, or refferences to it has appered in: -

Commander keen 4 (dur)
Wacky Wheels
Rise of the Triad
Duke Nukem 3D
Quake
Quake ii
Quake iii
Jazz Jackrabbit 2
Battlezone
Daikatana
Anachonox
Max Payne
Hyperspace Delivery Boy
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Hitman 2

Recently it hasnt appered in any game, but its interesting how a stupid Big fish can make so many cameos

oh and incase any of you dont know, this is a dope fish

EDIT
alot of you read the webcomic Bunny, well guess what, the Dopefish apears in that. http://www.frozenreality.co.uk/comic/bunny_psp/index.php?id=315
Swim Swim Hungry is how the makers of the fish discribe it. as it only thinks about swiming and hunger. But the real question is, how does it reproduce.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    boot_error Forum Index -> Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: